Saturday, June 4, 2011

Month of May!! Part 2

The next activity from our month of busyness was going to the Logan Zoo with our good friends that live up there. Haidyn loves her friend Scarlett. They are only a few weeks apart in age and are so fun to watch play together. We had a great time at the zoo and playing at the park...


CHASE HAD A BIRTHDAY SHOUT HURRAY!
Chase turned 27 on May 16th.
The weekend before his birthday, I decided to take him on a date. I took him to Outback Steakhouse and then to Nielson's Custard in Layton... Yummy. Chase was in need of some new shirts so I bought him 5 new ones and since he is picky, I hoped he would like at least 2. I was in luck! He did like two of them and we took the others back to exchange for ones he liked. I swear he is the hardest person to shop for... :) On Sunday, my family threw him a birthday party and gave him some nice dumbbells! He was very excited about those cause he's wanted some for years now. We had a fun barbecue at the Carter's the following Sunday to top it off. I hope you had a great birthday Chase! Here's some pics from the fun times...

Chase opening his gifts...

Lighting his Yummy Oreo Ice Cream Cake...

"Work it out at the gym to fit my underwear"...

Riding the four wheeler or "quad" at Grandma and Grandpa Carters




No comments:

Post a Comment